Polycarbonate Head For Incandescent Lamp
Revolutionary, high impact polycarbonate heads are ready to take on the abuse of industrial use. They will not dent, bend, or break, and they stay cool to the touch for easy positioning.
- Available on Adjustable Single Strut SDL, Double Strut DL, Adjustable Double Strut DSDL
- Lightweight and shock resistant for longer service life
- Mounts quickly for easy replacement and retrofitting
- Corrosion resistant and non-conductive
- 50% lighter than conventional metal head
- Uses PAR 38 or R 40 bulb up to 150 watts maximum
- Cool to the touch
- Economical and efficient
The Polycarbonate Head for Incandescent Iamps are utilized in areas that require illumination for the loading and unloading of material from trailers, rail cars, trucks, and in all dock facilities, such as warehouses, manufacturing plants and hospitals.