Motor Driven Siren
The siren sound is unique in the signaling of emergencies. The W.L. Jenkins Model VS-I and VS-110 siren is suitable for municipal and industrial uses by providing a loud piercing clear sound. The siren comes in two models, the VS-1 for 12 Volt DC operation on vehicles and the VS-110 for 110 VAC industrial applications.
- Low Cost
- Compact and Lightweight
- High dB level, 101 dB @ 10'
- Corrosion Resistant
- 4-1/2" Motor on Bracket Mount
- 12.5 Amps @ 12 VDC
- 1.5 Amps @ 110 VAC
The motor driven siren is ideally suited for:
- Safety attention getting signal for changing conditions in a high ambient noise areas
- Manufacturing Facilities chemical plants, mining operations, steel mills and refineries
- Institutions financial institutions, universities, hospitals, government and correctional facilities