These self-flashing units feature a xenon flashtube with solid state circuitry in rugged polycarbonate lens to deliver the high intensity and maximum reliability needed in offices, manufacturing or process areas, loading docks and warehouses. Units are 15 candela strobe ratings of 70,000 peak candlepower.
- High intensity output requires low power input
- Compact solid state design with long operating life (MTBC>1000 hours)
- Convenient mounting to standard, economical backboxes; flush models mount directly to standard, single-gang backboxes; surface models can be used indoors or outdoors
- Screw terminals for secure wiring
An attention-getting strobe signal useful as a status light for:
- Manufacturing indication of equipment failure, warning device and process control status
- Safety to alert individuals of changing conditions such as moving equipment and door opening and closing